Do you find yourself hiding your smile because of your missing teeth? Or do you avoid eating foods you love because your dentures make it difficult? Perhaps you even experience pain and discomfort simply because you can’t find the right fit? Have you been searching for how to replace missing teeth?
If you fall into any of these categories, you’re not alone. Missing teeth and/or wearing dentures can have a serious impact on your quality of life. But there is solution; one that can give you a beautiful natural smile and the functional teeth you’ve been wishing for.
What is New-teeth-on-4?
At Fraser Dental, we’re proud to offer our patients a fantastic new service, New-Teeth-on-4, to replace missing teeth. We’ve taken advantage of advances in dental technology to provide this new service and so far, the results have been stunning.
New-teeth-on-4 refers to the insertion of new teeth secured to four dental implants fixed in either your lower or upper jaw (or both). These dental implants are essentially artificial roots replacing the missing ones in your mouth. Once placed, your beautiful new teeth are then fitted to them. All of this can be done in just a few days’ time which means you can start treatment on a Monday and have your brand new smile for the weekend!
Comparison of New-teeth-on-4 vs traditional dentures
New-teeth-on-4 are superior to traditional dentures in a number of key ways:
- your teeth are fixed and fully functional, ready for use straight away
- the implants mimic your natural bone structure and lip line, providing an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- your new teeth are custom-designed to suit your facial structure and jaw shape
- the dental implants and teeth are very long-lasting and much easier to clean
The key benefits of New-teeth-on-4
There are a number of important benefits to this revolutionary new procedure, not least of which:
- it restores your quality of life, both in eating (as your sense of taste/smell is preserved and it’s more comfortable) and aesthetically (you’ll have a natural lip line, healthy looking teeth and gums)
- there’s no more pain from your old dentures (i.e. sore gums, ulcers)
- it’s fully fixed in place and will not move around like dentures do
- you’ll have immediate results
Want to know more?
At Fraser Dental, we know the value New-teeth-on-4 offers our patients. We’ve seen the new smiles and joy first hand!
If you’d like to know more about how to replace missing teeth with New-teeth-on-4, contact our clinic on 09 416 5050. Keep your eye out for the next article in this series as we’ll also give you a step-by-step guide through the New-teeth-on-4 process.
If you would like to hear from one of our New-teeth-on-4 patients, watch Nigel’s video below: