New Teeth On 4 is a revolutionary full-mouth teeth replacement option. It is ideal for patients who are currently wearing dentures or are about to lose all of their teeth. Using this advanced technique, we replace ALL of your teeth with new “implant teeth” in just one day.
How New Teeth On 4 Works
Patients with healthy gums and sufficient jaw bones, and with good oral health habits, are ideal candidates for New Teeth On 4.
The procedure involves surgically placing four implants into the jawline. These act as the roots or supports for a new set of teeth. The implants are made of titanium which fuses with the jaw and does not decay like natural teeth. The entire procedure can be completed in one day, giving you solid, fully-fixed teeth that last for many years with good care routines.
Benefits Of New Teeth On 4
- Only four implants are necessary for each set of teeth
- The process is completed within one day
- You are able to eat and chew straight away
- Your teeth are full-fixed so will never slip while eating, coughing or laughing
- With good oral care routines, the implants will last for years making them a convenient and cost-effective option
- Maintenance is eaasy
Your Dental Implant Experts
Dr Alex McIntosh has been placing dental implants since 1985. He continually embraces advancing technology and techniques to stay at the forefront of his field. He has changed the lives of hundreds of people with New Teeth On 4, giving them a quality of life and freedom they didn’t know was possible.